Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summary of Month One at Rite Aid

I finally had a chance to calculate my totals for my shopping trips to Rite Aid last month. Basically, I started shopping at Rite Aid the last week of June. Since then I have spent $188.01. This is including tax but minus all coupons, so total out of pocket. I really wish I could calculate the before coupons total because that would really make for an impressive number. However, I've thrown away some of my receipts and those numbers are gone. Last week I requested my Single Check Rebate for all the products I purchased that qualified. I will be getting back $93.63 as an SCR. Rite Aid was also offering a Rite Aid gift card if you spent more than $50 on skin care products. I will be getting a $30 gift card for this. AND, I sent in for a rebate on a Neutrogena product which should rebate the full purchase price which was $39.99. This brings my total refund amount to $163.62. The difference between the amount I paid and the amount I will get back is $24.39. I was sort of hoping to break even and get all my purchases for free because that would be really impressive. But, I can't complain with paying less than $25 for an incredible amount of stuff. I hope I can do as well or even better in August. I think I may have started my own personal competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment