Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rite Aid trip

I've decided that I may have to make weekly trips to Rite Aid. In the past, I haven't enjoyed shopping very much. However, now that I have my shopping lists and coupons ready before I leave the house, it makes the experience much better. So I'm not opposed to frequent, short trips anymore.

The summary of tonight's trip is as follows:
Total spent, $50.59 (that's including tax)
I cannot easily tell how much the price was prior to coupons (my calculator is not close at hand right now.)
I will submit for a $39.99 rebate from Neutrogena.
I will also get back as a single check rebate $7.69
Which makes my total cost $2.91!

Now I want to calculate the total cost of my purchases, prior to coupons.
$71.64 (not including tax).

Something I thought about later. With each receipt, Rite Aid prints off a coupon for $1 off a $10 hair care purchase. This is part of their +UP program. This can be used pre-coupons. Tonight I purchased $12 of shampoo. I could have used this +UP coupon to get an extra $1 off but maybe I'm just being too greedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment